This message will occur when Yearli is unable to find the database attached to the SQL Server. This usually results after a Windows update.
Verify SQL Instance Is Installed and Running
- Access the Microsoft SQL Server Configuration Manager.
- For steps to do this see the How to Access SQL Server Configuration Manager article.
- Click on “SQL Server Services” to display a list of the currently running services.
- Right click on SQL Server (GREATLANDYD) and select Start.
Changing First, Second, and Subsequent Failure to Restart the Service
- Access the Windows Run window by pressing the Windows key and R key on the keyboard.
- Type "services.msc" without the quotes in the Open field.
- Click OK.
- Right click on SQL Server (GREATLANDYD) and choose Properties.
- Click on the Recovery tab.
- For First, Second, and Subsequent Failure, select Restart the Service.
- Click OK to save the changes.