QuickBooks certificate permissions have not been setup correctly.
Verify Import Permissions
- In QuickBooks click on the Edit menu.
- Choose Preferences.
- Click on the Company Preferences tab.
- Click on the Integrated Applications link from the menu on the left.
- A list of applications will display in the center.
- Ensure the Don't allow any applications to access this company file box is not checked.
- Highlight Yearli Import Utility.
- Click on the Properties button.
- Put a check in the "Allow this application to read and modify this company file" and the "Allow this application to access Social Security Numbers, customer credit card information, and other personal data" checkboxes.
- Click OK on the Properties and Preferences windows.
- Open Yearli and attempt to import again.