Possible corruption of existing font files are causing the installation to hang.
Cancel Installation and Manually Install Fonts
- Cancel the Yearli installation.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files or Program Files (x86)\Greatland Corporation\Yearli\20XX\Utilities\Fonts*, where the XX is the year of the software.
- Press Ctrl and A on the keyboard to select the fonts.
- Right click on the selected fonts, and select Install.
- Run the Yearli installation again.
*The file directory will differ depending on the year of the program. Please see the Important Program Directories and File Locations article for more information.