Selecting Employment Type in the E-file Center
Only one employment type can be filed at a time. If W-2's exist with multiple employment types, multiple batches will need to be filed.
- Use the Yearli E-file Center - Select Employment Type window to select the W-2 employment type you want to process for state e-file. Your choices include:
- Regular (941)
- Agriculture (943)
- Medicare Qualified Government Employee
- Click Next once selection has been made.
- The Employment Type chosen will dictate which forms appear for filing.
- If a form or payer is not displayed after choosing the employment type, verify that the correct employment type was chosen, and that the W-2 form(s) have the correct Employment Type entered.