How to Use the Default Button
The default button creates a set of default values, and enters those values on each newly-created form.
- Click on the Payer List button.
- Double click on the payer name.
- If the form you would like to setup default values for already exists, open the form in the Form List.
- If not, click the Add Form button to create the form you would like to assign default values to.
- Click the Default button.
- Enter the information you would like to be entered on the form each time a new form is created.
- Click Save.
- Click OK.