Yearli will electronically file the W-2, 1099, 1095, 1098, 5498 and/or 941/944/940 information to the SSA or IRS as required. W-2, 1099-NEC, 1099-MISC, 1099-DIV, 1099-INT, and 1099-R forms can also be filed to state governments that require the filing of these forms.
To view the transmitted and accepted dates:
- Launch your Yearli Desktop program
- Click the "Statuses" button from the main page
- Can also click "utilities" in the bar across the top, then "Reload Order Status" at the bottom of the list
- To view the status you have 2 options
- Scroll to the right to the "Order Status" column
- Check the box next to any batches you wish to view details for, and click "Order Status Detail"
After successfully submitting your forms through our service, the forms are submitted to the IRS or SSA. Once confirmation has been received from the IRS or SSA, the status will reflect the appropriate status received from the government.
After submission, W-2 forms can take from two business days to several weeks to reflect a status change. The amount of time depends on the processing time of the SSA. 1099 forms typically take 7-10 business days to reflect a status change. 1095 forms can take one day up to several weeks to reflect a status change, depending on IRS processing. 941, 944, and 940 forms will reflect a status change with 1-3 business days of submission.