The payer & recipient report is available in your account by selecting the Reports option in the left navigation pane. This report will list the payer name, TIN, and address; as well as, any selected recipient names, TINs, and addresses. The payer & recipient report can be used to verify the key payer and recipient information each year before forms are started.
To run a payer & recipient report, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Yearli account.
- Click on Reports in the left navigation pane.
- Choose the Payer & Recipient report option.
- Check the box(es) next to each payer to be included in the report.
- By default, all available recipients for the selected payer(s) will be chosen automatically. To change the recipient selection, click the Recipient List link and check or uncheck the box(es) next to the recipient(s).
- Choose the desired report options to mask recipient TINs or to include recipient information.
- Select the Run Excel Report, if an Excel document is the desired output. Select Run PDF Report if a PDF file is the desired output.
- The report will be displayed in the Report Downloads area once it is complete.