When a batch of forms is submitted through Yearli, all forms in the batch have to be accepted by the government in order for the batch to be processed. If one form in the batch is rejected, the entire batch will have to be resubmitted.
To resubmit rejected forms:
- Log in to Yearli.
- Click on E-file History.
- Locate the rejected submission, which is highlighted in red.
- Select the View Detail link to the right.
- Select the link to View Rejection Reason.
- Choose to Fix the rejection if it is something to be fixed and resubmitted. Choose Dismiss if you do not wish to fix the rejection.
- After selecting fix, the rejected form(s) will be moved back to the Forms area of the account.
- Select the Edit link next to the form(s) to make the necessary changes.
- Select the Back button to return to the main Forms area.
- Process to the E-file session and cart as normal.
When resubmitting forms through Yearli, additional charges apply.