For the 1095-B and 1095-C forms Yearli offers: Federal E-filing, State E-filing, and Recipient Print and Mail with the optional Online Retrieval service.
- Electronically file 1095 Federal Copy information to the IRS.
- Electronically file 1095 information to the states of NJ, DC, CA, or RI, if selected.
- Mail an original 1095 form to the recipient.
- Option to have recipient copies posted to a secure online portal for recipients to download.
- Send the electronic equivalent of the 1094-B and 1094-C to the IRS.
- Send a confirmation of the transaction via email to you, the filer.
- The ability to print copies for your own files after the data is submitted.
In the event a user would prefer to print and distribute the recipient copies themselves, the recipient mailing service can also be opted out of during the submission process. If the recipient mailing service is opted out of, Yearli will not print and mail any recipient forms. Instead, the forms will be available in the account as PDF files for the user to download, print, and distribute to their recipients. If the recipient mailing service is opted out of, the 1095 forms will not be posted to the secure online portal for recipients to download.
To view your state's deadlines or requirements, please visit our deadline page. During the data entry process, Yearli will guide you through your state filing requirements to assist you in completing your forms