The services at Yearli take care of submitting the necessary 1094-B transmittal information automatically. You do not have to complete a paper or electronic form 1094-B. All summary information is electronically transmitted to the government at the time your 1095-B forms are filed.
Articles in this section
- I want to import additional 1095 data for my recipients in Premier. How do I do this?
- How do I import my 1095-C information into Premier?
- Why do my 1095 forms show as Not E-file Ready in Premier?
- What services does Yearli Premier offer for the 1095-B and 1095-C?
- How do I file for an extension on my 1095 forms in Premier?
- How do I complete line 15 on the 1095-C form in Premier?
- How do I complete line 16 on the 1095-C form in Premier?
- How do I determine my full-time employees for 1095 reporting in Premier?
- When filing ACA forms, how do I know if I am I fully insured or self-insured?
- Do I have to file a 1094-B form in Premier?