The end user license agreement is available to view and accept the first time you log into your account at the beginning of each tax year (early December). If you would like to review the end user license agreement after the initial log-in, please click the link below.
Articles in this section
- Can I import W-2 or 1099 data from another software program in Premier?
- What forms does Yearli Premier NOT offer?
- How can I see what activities my team members have done in Yearli Premier
- How to enter payers and recipients before entering forms in Premier
- How to import payer and recipient information from Yearli Desktop into Yearli Premier
- How do I view the TIN Matching results in Premier?
- How do I use the TIN Matching service in Premier?
- How do I generate a report that shows the data entered for specific recipient forms in Premier?
- How do I generate a report that shows my payer and/or recipient information in Premier?
- How long does Yearli Premier maintain previously filed forms?