Shortly after the forms have been submitted, your recipient(s) will receive an email with the subject line of "IMPORTANT TAX RETURN DOCUMENT AVAILABLE". The body of the email will explain that you, the payer, have created a form for that recipient. A link will be available for the recipient to click and they will be prompted to enter the last four digits of their SSN/TIN in order to access their specific wage form. The recipient will be able to print or save valid copies of their form immediately. For all other forms types, the email contact will remain the same with the exception of the correct form type being listed.
Articles in this section
- Can I import W-2 or 1099 data from another software program in Premier?
- What forms does Yearli Premier NOT offer?
- How can I see what activities my team members have done in Yearli Premier
- How to enter payers and recipients before entering forms in Premier
- How to import payer and recipient information from Yearli Desktop into Yearli Premier
- How do I view the TIN Matching results in Premier?
- How do I use the TIN Matching service in Premier?
- How do I generate a report that shows the data entered for specific recipient forms in Premier?
- How do I generate a report that shows my payer and/or recipient information in Premier?
- How long does Yearli Premier maintain previously filed forms?