Yearli allows for domestic mailing or address information for the 50 United States, U.S. Territories and foreign addresses. If a foreign address is being used, there will be an additional $1.00 charge per form with a foreign address submitted for recipient mailing.
Articles in this section
- Can I import W-2 or 1099 data from another software program in Premier?
- I just switched to Yearli Premier from Yearli Desktop. What changes will I experience?
- How can I see what activities my team members have done in Yearli Premier
- How to enter payers and recipients before entering forms in Premier
- How to import payer and recipient information from Yearli Desktop into Yearli Premier
- How do I view the TIN Matching results in Premier?
- How do I use the TIN Matching service in Premier?
- How do I generate a report that shows the data entered for specific recipient forms in Premier?
- How do I generate a report that shows my payer and/or recipient information in Premier?
- How long does Yearli Premier maintain previously filed forms?