The maximum Excel import file size that can be imported into Yearli is 50MB.
To check the size of your import file:
- Right click on the import template file icon.
- Select Properties from the menu.
- View the size information on the General tab.
To reduce the file size and allow the template to complete the import process, please try one of these options:
- Save the import file as an XLSX file instead of a XLSM file.
- Save the import file as a CSV file instead of a XLSM or XLSX file.
- Create two (or more) import files and divide the data among each file.