The Excel import can be used to import any W-2, 1099, or 1095 form on the Yearli site. To obtain the Excel import template:
- Log into your Yearli account.
- Select Start New Forms.
- Select Import Data.
- Choose the Yearli option.
- Choose the form type you'd like to import.
- Select the link to download the Excel Template and Instructions.
The template file on the Yearli site must be used in order to import data. The template will allow the Yearli site to automatically map the data to the correct field(s) on the form(s).
When creating the Excel file, here are some things to be aware of:
- No periods or commas should be included in the names. Ampersands "&" are allowed.
- A TIN is required for each payer and recipient record.
- An address is required for each payer and recipient record.
- It is required to have at least one dollar amount type per recipient included in the Excel file for the import to complete.