You can import a portion of the form data as long as all required fields are filled. If you choose to enter additional amounts or edit amounts, you can do so after the import is complete. Currently, the following information is required to import:
- Payer or Employer information (W-2, 1099, 1095 forms)
- Recipient or Employee information (W-2, 1099, 1095 forms)
- At least one dollar amount (W-2, 1099 forms)
Once data is imported, you can edit the forms by:
- Select the Your Filing Home link at the top of the screen.
- Click the Forms in Progress button.
- Select the desired Payer name and form type button, if applicable.
- Choose the Edit link to open the form and make changes.
You can also import forms and manually enter additional forms at any time.