Forms submitted with a Federal e-file only service will print with a Do Not File watermark. This watermark will be removed if they are submitted with the recipient reporting service.
Articles in this section
- Where do I print a transmittal/reconciliation form?
- Why do my submitted forms print with a watermark in Premier?
- Can I print the 1096 or W-3 form in Premier?
- Can I print a corrected 1096 or W-3c form in Premier?
- How do I print a copy of my receipt in Premier?
- Why does the recipient TIN only show the last four numbers in Premier?
- How do I print or save my forms in Premier?
- Can forms be printed or previewed before checking out in Premier?