The summary report is available in your account by selecting the Summary Report button in the Forms in Progress section. This report will summarize all forms currently entered for that payer. It will be separated by form type, payer EIN, and W-2 employment type (if applicable). The summary report can be used to verify the total of all forms entered in Yearli match what is generated by the payroll software.
If you wish to view or print a summary report after the checkout process is complete, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Yearli account.
- Click on Form Filing History.
- Select the Print Forms & Receipt printer icon next to the batch of forms that you'd like to print the summary report for.
- Check each form you would like included on the report.
- Click Next.
- Check the box next to Summary Report.
- Select the Download button to print or save the report.