Forms can be previewed or printed with a watermark prior to the checkout process being completed.
- In Forms in Progress, select the name of the payer you wish to preview forms for. (If there are multiple payers with forms entered, the payer names will be displayed as buttons toward the top of the screen.)
- All recipients with forms entered for that payer will be listed. Verify the status for each recipient is listed as Ready.
- If any recipients show a status of Not Ready, select the Edit link to complete the data entry of that form. All recipients must have a status of Ready in order to preview the forms.
- Any state reconciliations or 1094-C transmittals must show as Ready. If any states or the 1094-C show as Not Ready, select the Edit link to complete the data entry of that form.
- Once all recipients, necessary states, or the 1094-C show the Ready status, select the Preview Forms button.
- The forms will be available in PDF format for viewing and printing.