Can Yearli cancel or stop a submitted form?

  • Due to the nature of the electronic transmission, we cannot alter or stop the transmission of forms once they have been submitted.  All forms submitted through Yearli will be fully processed.
  • Due to the costs incurred during processing, we do not refund the purchase price of forms that have been sent in error.
  • You may submit a W-2c, Corrected 1099, or Corrected 1095 on the Yearli site to correct any previously filed W-2, 1099, or 1095 forms.
  • If errors were made on a 941/944/940 form, Yearli does not have the ability to file corrected versions of these forms.  We recommend obtaining a paper form to correct and mail to the IRS.  You can do this by contacting our Sales department at
  • If the mistake causes the IRS, SSA, or State to reject the W-2, 1099, 1095, or 941/944/940 form(s), Yearli will place the rejected form back in your account to be revised and resubmitted.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful