The services at Yearli take care of submitting the necessary 1094-B transmittal information automatically. You do not have to complete a paper or electronic form 1094-B. All summary information is electronically transmitted to the government at the time your 1095-B forms are filed.
Articles in this section
- Why did I receive a TIN Validation Failed error for 1095 forms when other forms were accepted?
- When should I use line 23 instead of lines 24-35 on the 1094-C?
- How do I report a non-employee enrolled in COBRA?
- What codes do I enter in lines 14 & 16 for an employee who was not employed by us for part of the year?
- What is an authoritative 1094-C?
- Where do I get the information to complete the employee count?
- What do the certifications of eligibility mean?
- What is an Aggregated ALE Group?
- What codes do I use for an employee who waived coverage?
- How do I complete line 14 on the 1095-C form?