Yearli uses a specific process for creating corrected 1099's. The corrected 1099 form is created from the originally filed 1099 form. It is only possible to file a corrected 1099 if the original 1099 was previously filed through Yearli.
Filing a corrected 1099
- Log in to Yearli.
- From Your Filing Home, click the Form Filing History button.
- Click the Make Corrections paper and pencil icon next to the batch containing the forms to be corrected.
- Choose the type of correction to be made. Wrong Recipient TIN, Name, and/or Address, Wrong Amount or Filing, or Wrong Form Type.
- Check the box next to the desired form(s) to be corrected. Click Next.
- Select the Edit link next to each form to make any applicable changes to the previously filed 1099 form.
- Click Save and then Next.
Correcting a 1099 form not originally filed through the website
If the original 1099 was not filed though Yearli, the corrected 1099 form will have to be filed on paper. To obtain a paper copy of the form, please contact our Sales Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.