How do I correct payer information on a W-2?

Yearli offers the ability to correct the employee information and dollar amounts on a W-2c form.  Corrections of payer or employer information on the W-2 require a two part process to update the information with the SSA.  The SSA recommends employers contact their Employer Services Liaison Officer (ESLO) for assistance with making this type of correction.  If you would like additional information, you can contact the SSA at 1-800-772-6270.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 5 found this helpful