Yearli offers the ability to correct the employee information and dollar amounts on a W-2c form. Corrections of payer or employer information on the W-2 require a two part process to update the information with the SSA. The SSA recommends employers contact their Employer Services Liaison Officer (ESLO) for assistance with making this type of correction. If you would like additional information, you can contact the SSA at 1-800-772-6270.
Articles in this section
- How do I fix my Date of Birth Validation Failed errors?
- How do I fix my 1095 TIN Validation Failed Correction Needed forms?
- How do I correct recipient information on the 1095-B or 1095-C form?
- Why am I not able to file a corrected 1095-B, 1095-C, or 1094-C form?
- Can I correct 941, 944, or 940 forms?
- Why can't I check the corrected box on the 1099 form?
- How do I correct payer information on a 1099?
- How do I correct both dollar amounts and recipient information on a 1099?
- How do I file a corrected 1099?
- How do I correct payer information on a W-2?