Retrieve account password
To reset your Yearli account password on the website, please do the following:
- Select the Log In button on the Yearli site.
- Enter the account email address and click Next.
- Select the Forgot your password? link.
- Verify the account email address is correct and click the Send Email button.
- Once the reset password email is received, click the link in the email to reset and update the account password.
- Enter a new password when prompted and click the Update Password button. New passwords cannot be any of the prior 10 passwords used on Yearli.
- The site will update the account with the new password and prompt for a full login.
Email address is not valid
If the email address in the Yearli account is no longer valid, the Forgot Password option on the website will not work. The only way to retrieve the Forgot Password email is to have the old email address temporarily reinstated. If this is not possible, then a new Yearli account can be created; however, the data from the old account will not be available and cannot be migrated to the new account. Please contact Yearli Technical Support for further assistance if you are not able to access your account or original account email address.