Occasionally, customers using the MSN browser have problems with printing forms. This is due to the MSN browser having built-in security settings which prevent the Open/Save window from displaying while attempting to print forms. If this issue occurs, we recommend using Chrome, Firefox, or Edge to print all forms.
Articles in this section
- How do I print or save prior year forms?
- How do I print a copy of my receipt?
- How do I print or save my forms?
- Can forms be printed or previewed before checking out?
- Can I print the 1094-B or 1094-C form?
- Can I print the 1096 or W-3 form?
- I can't print my forms while using the MSN web browser.
- Can I print a corrected 1096 or W-3c form?
- Can I use Yearli to print and mail Federal forms to the government rather than e-filing?