The end user license agreement is available to view and accept the first time you log into your account at the beginning of each tax year (early December). If you would like to review the end user license agreement after the initial log-in, please click the link below.
Articles in this section
- Can I import W-2 or 1099 data from another software program?
- What security measures are taken to protect my information?
- Can I reimport the same company without losing my existing data?
- Can I import some data and key in the rest?
- Upload a secure file for Technical Support
- What reports does the site offer and what do they do?
- How do I generate a report that summarizes my submissions?
- How do I generate a report that shows all data I have entered?
- How do I edit a form already added to the checkout cart?
- Why is my credit or debit card being declined?