If you need to import new or additional 1095 forms that have not been imported previously, this can be done by following the regular import process. Create a new Excel import file that contains only the new recipients or forms that need to be imported. Then, import the new file as usual.
If you need to import new or additional data for recipients or 1095 forms that were imported at an earlier date, please follow these steps:
- Open the Excel import file and verify all necessary data is included for all recipients.
- Save the Excel file with updated information.
- Log into your Yearli account.
- Select Start New Forms.
- Click Import Data.
- Select the Yearli option.
- Choose the 1095 form that you wish to import.
- Select Browse for File.
- Locate the Excel import file and choose Open.
- Review any of the critical or missing data errors listed.
- If there are no critical errors, select the Next button to complete the import.
- When prompted, choose to replace existing forms or add a new form for any recipient forms that are being imported a second time.