Yearli takes care of filing the necessary transmittal information to the appropriate government agencies for you at the time you submit the 1095-B or 1095-C forms. The 1094-B or 1094-C forms are available to print for your records only. You do not need to paper file these forms.
If you need a 1094-B or 1094-C for your records, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to Yearli.
- Select Your Filing Home and click on Form Filing History.
- Click on the Print Forms & Receipt printer icon next to the batch of forms you wish to print a 1094-B or 1094-C for.
- The next screen will display all recipients filed in the batch. Click the Next button.
- Check the box next to the 1094-B or 1094-C and click the Download button.
- Open or save the PDF file as desired.