Yearli offers the ability to correct current year tax forms only. The 1095-B and 1095-C forms can only be corrected after a valid IRS status has been received, either "accepted" or "correction needed".
To enter and submit a corrected 1095-B or 1095-C form for recipient information:
- Log into your Yearli account.
- Select Form Filing History.
- Next to the original confirmation number, select the Make Corrections icon.
- Select the Correct button next to the Wrong 1095-C Information section.
- Select the recipient forms to be corrected and choose Next.
- The selected forms will move back to Forms in Progress. Select the Edit link next to the recipient that needs the updated data.
- Update the recipient information on the data entry screen.
- Select Save when complete.
- Once all forms are updated, select Preview Forms or Detail Report to review the data.
- If all entries are correct, select the File Forms button. This will move the forms that were corrected to the check-out process. Any forms that were not edited will remain in Forms in Progress.
- Continue though the check-out process as usual.