When a batch of forms is submitted through Yearli, all forms in the batch have to be accepted by the government in order for the batch to be processed. If one form in the batch is rejected, the entire batch will have to be resubmitted.
To resubmit rejected forms:
- Log in to Yearli.
- Click on Form Filing History.
- Locate the rejected submission, which is highlighted in yellow.
- Click on the View Rejection icon.
- Click Edit/View next to the desired form.
- Make any necessary changes, click Save and then Next.
- Complete the checkout process as normal.
When resubmitting forms through Yearli, additional charges could apply.