The default data format is incorrect.
Change the local printer settings
- Close Yearli.
- Access the Windows Run window by pressing the Windows key and R key on the keyboard.
- Type "control printers" without the quotes in the Open field.
- Click OK.
- Right click on the printer you are attempting to print and choose Printer Properties, or Properties in Windows Vista.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Click on the Printer Processor button.
- Verify that the Default data type is RAW.
- If using Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, locate the Graphics setting and verify that the True Type Font is set to Graphics. If Graphics is not available, choose True Type as Bitmaps instead.
- Click OK to save changes.
- Close Printer Properties.
- Attempt to print in Yearli again.