Incorrect form(s) are being used, the wrong printer driver is installed, or alignment is set incorrectly.
Verify proper forms are being used, adjust alignment, print drivers
- Ensure that the forms being used are approved for use with our software. Compatible forms can be found at greatland.com
- If you are using the correct forms make sure other programs print correctly.
- Click on the Print Forms button.
- Choose the form type to be printed.
- Click OK.
- On the print screen in the lower right corner there is a section titled “Adjust text alignment.” Inside this box you can adjust the horizontal and vertical alignment. Keep in mind the adjustment increment is only 1/1000th of an inch. For example, to move the text to the right or down 1/4th an inch, enter 250 in the appropriate box. Putting a minus(-) before the number will adjust it either left or up.
Update print drivers
- Download the most recent printer drivers from the printer manufacturer’s website.