This usually occurs after a quarterly update is processed for Yearli. It will appear if the database updates were either not applied or applied incorrectly.
Reapply Database Updates
Note: If Yearli is installed as a network, the following steps will need to be taken on the server machine.
- Disable any anti-virus or anti-spyware software.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files or Program Files (x86)\Greatland Corporation\Yearli or Yearli Server\20XX*, where XX is the year, and locate the file called Versions or Versions.ini.
- Open the Versions.ini file in notepad.
- Change the line that says “PatchLevel= #” to “PatchLevel=-1”.
- Save and close the file.
- Open Yearli and apply the available updates. If on a network, double-click the online update icon on the server machine desktop.
*The file directory will differ depending on the version of the program. The file directories associated with each version of the program are:
- WinFiler: C:\Program Files or Program Files (x86)\Greatland Corporation\WinFiler or WinFiler Server
- WinFiler Plus and Yearli 2014: C:\Program Files or Program Files (x86)\Greatland Corporation\WinFiler Plus or WinFiler Plus Server
- Yearli: C:\Program Files or Program Files (x86)\Greatland Corporation\Yearli or Yearli Server