This message will occur when Yearli is unable to find the database attached to the SQL Server. This usually results after a Windows update.
Verify SQL instance is installed and running
- Access the Microsoft SQL Server Configuration Manager. For steps to do this see the How do I access SQL Server Configuration Manager? article.
- Click on “SQL Server Services” to display a list of the currently running services.
- Right click on SQL Server (GREATLAND) and select Start.
Changing First and Second failure to Restart the Service
- Access the Windows Run window by pressing the Windows key and R key on the keyboard.
- Type "services.msc" without the quotes in the Open field.
- Click OK.
- Right click on SQL Server (GREATLAND) and choose Properties.
- Click on the Recovery tab.
- For First and Second failure choose Restart the Service.
- Click OK to save the changes.