The program was previously installed as a standalone or demo version and was not uninstalled
The registry keys for the program have the incorrect authorization code
The authorization code is only meant for standalone installations
Uninstall the current version of Yearli
- Access the Windows Run window by pressing the Windows key and R key on the keyboard.
- Type "appwiz.cpl" without the quotes in the Open field.
- Click OK.
- Double click on the appropriate version of Yearli in the list of programs.
- Choose Automatic and click Next.
- When prompted to perform a rollback, choose No.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Install the Yearli program again.
Change the registry
Note: Making changes to the Window's registry keys can affect the operating system. It is recommended that you have an IT technician make these changes. It is also highly recommended to create a backup of the Window's registry prior to making any changes to it.
- Access the Windows Run window by pressing the Windows key and the R key on the keyboard.
- Type "regedit.exe" without the quotes in the Open field.
- Click OK.
- Create a backup of the registry before making any changes by clicking on the File menu, then choosing Export.
- Choose where to save the registry backup and click Save.
- Expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder.
- Expand the SOFTWARE folder.
- If you are using a 32-bit operating system, open the Greatland folder.
- If you are using a 64-bit operating system, open the Wow6432Node folder, then the Greatland folder.
*The name of this folder will differ if you are installing WinFiler or WinFiler Plus.
Validate your authorization code
- Contact Yearli Technical Support at 920-339-3200 or Yearli Sales at 800-968-1099 to verify your licensing.