The Yearli program cannot reach Greatland's e-file server.
Check for Internet access
- Open any available Internet browser to verify an active Internet connection is present.
Check for firewalls/anti-virus/anti-spyware software
- Check for any running firewalls or anti-virus/anti-spyware software.
- Temporarily disable the firewall and security software, including the Windows Firewall.
- Attempt to file forms through the E-file Center.
Create firewall exceptions
- Create exceptions in firewalls, anti-virus/anti-spyware software, or proxy servers for the following:
HTTP (Port 80) - used by the program for updates
HTTP (Port 443) - used by the program for e-filing
C:\Program Files or Program Files (x86)\Greatland Corporation\Yearli or Yearli Workstation\20XX\GNWFPlus.exe*, where XX is the year of the program.
C:\Program Files or Program Files (x86)\Greatland Corporation\Yearli or Yearli Workstation\20XX\WFUpdateUtil.exe*, where XX is the year of the program.
https://www.wagefiler.com/WageFilerWS/WageFiler.asmx - this is the URL for the E-file Center in the software
http://winfilerupdate.winfiler.com - this is the URL for the Yearli Update server
- Run the online update either from the server desktop, or from the a standalone machine by clicking Update – Update Program Online from the main Yearli menu.
*The file directory will differ depending on the year of the program. The following are the default paths of WinFiler, WinFiler Plus, and Yearli:
- WinFiler: C:\Program Files or Program Files (x86)\Greatland Corporation\WinFiler
- WinFiler Plus and Yearli 2014: C:\Program Files or Program Files (x86)\Greatland Corporation\WinFiler Plus
- Yearli: C:\Program Files or Program Files (x86)\Greatland Corporation\Yearli