For privacy reasons, the card processing company does not share information on why a card was declined. We suggest verifying all card information entered matches the card exactly. One of the most common causes for card rejections is an incorrect security code. Verify this is also entered correctly. If the card is still declined, we recommend using a different credit or debit card to make this payment.
Articles in this section
- Can I import W-2 or 1099 data from another software program?
- What security measures are taken to protect my information?
- Can I reimport the same company without losing my existing data?
- Can I import some data and key in the rest?
- Upload a secure file for Technical Support
- What reports does the site offer and what do they do?
- How do I generate a report that summarizes my submissions?
- How do I generate a report that shows all data I have entered?
- How do I edit a form already added to the checkout cart?
- Why is my credit or debit card being declined?