Manual Database Backup
If this is a network installation, the following steps must be performed on the Yearli Server computer.
- Close Yearli.
- Right click on the Yearli shortcut and choose Open File Location or access C:\Program Files (X86)\Greatland Corporation\Yearli\20XX.
- Open the Utilities folder.
- Right click SQLUtility.exe and choose Run as Administrator.
- With the Yearli SQL Utility open click on Detach Database to detach the database from the SQL instance.
- Minimize the Yearli SQL Utility.
- Navigate to the Yearli installation directory.
- To locate the directory, please see the Important Program Directories and File Locations article.
- Copy the entire Data folder to a separate location.
- Open the minimized Yearli SQL Utility.
- Click Attach Database to re-attach the database to the SQL instance.
- Click Exit to close the window.