Using the Recipient List
You can select a recipient to work with returns. The Recipient List tab gives you access to editing the recipient information and and preparing W-2, 1099, and 1095 forms.
- Select a recipient: To select a recipient click on the recipient's name. The selected recipient will be highlighted in blue.
- Add a recipient: Click the Add Recipient button on the Recipient List tab. Enter the recipient information in the Manage Recipient window.
- Edit a recipient: Highlight a recipient on the Recipient List tab. The recipient's information can be edited in the Manage Recipient window.
- Delete a recipient: Highlight the recipient you would like to delete on the recipient List tab. Click the Delete recipient button. You will be asked to confirm the deletion. Deleting a recipient deletes all of the returns associated with the recipient.
- Search for a recipient: Enter search criteria and select the magnifying glass. The search will be performed across all columns on the Recipient List tab. The Recipient List tab will show the results of search.
- Sort the Recipient List: You can sort the Recipient List by any column. Choose the sort order by clicking on the column heading. An arrow appears in the heading to indicate ascending or descending order. Columns can be displayed in a custom order by clicking and dragging the column heading.
- The Recipient List is the portion of the screen that lists all of the recipients that you entered. You can adjust the width of the column in the Recipient List section by clicking on and dragging the column lines between column headings. You can also scroll to the left and down using the scroll bars.
- Only one recipient can be highlighted at a time.
- The Form List displays all of the returns currently entered for the highlighted recipient. Double click the row for the return you would like to edit. By clicking on the buttons directly above or to the right of the Form List, you can add or delete returns.