Deleting multiple returns by return type
Note: Deleting returns is permanent and cannot be reversed.
- Click on the Utilities menu.
- Choose Delete Returns and click on By Return Type.
- Select the payer(s) whose returns are to be deleted.
Note: To select multiple payers press and hold Shift or Ctrl key and click in the gray grid area on the left of the payer TIN for each payer you wish to select. You can also select all payers by pressing Ctrl and A on the keyboard or by checking the Select All Payers box.
- Select the return type(s) to be deleted.
Note: To select multiple return types hold down the Shift or Ctrl key and click on the return type you wish to select. You can also select all return types by checking the Select All Return Types box.
- Click Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm the delete returns process.
- Click OK.