You only need to create one account. As you file forms, Yearli will remember the payer and recipient information. With this method, you can enter as many payers or employers as needed in a single account.
Articles in this section
- How do I update the password on my account?
- How do I update the email address on my account?
- How do I update my account information?
- Do I need separate accounts for each employer I file for?
- Can multiple accounts be combined?
- Can I take over an account from someone else?
- Can Yearli change my email address or password?
- Does Yearli sell my information?