Tax information and forms are tied directly to the email address they were created under. Because of this, account and form information cannot be transferred to a new account nor can two accounts be combined.
An account can be changed from one email address to another, if you are able to log in using the original email address.
- Log in to Yearli with the original account information.
- Click the Manage Account link at the top right side of the screen.
- Click the Update E-mail Address button.
- Enter the new email address in the New Email Address and Confirm Email Address fields.
- Click the Update button.
- After updating the email address, you can log in with the updated email address.
If the original email address and/or password for the account are not known, please contact Yearli Technical Support for assistance. Yearli Technical Support can update the email address of the account after an account verification process has been completed.