Shortly after the forms have been submitted, your recipient(s) will receive an email with the subject line of "IMPORTANT TAX RETURN DOCUMENT AVAILABLE". The body of the email will explain that you, the payer, have created a form for that recipient. A link will be available for the recipient to click and they will be prompted to enter the last four digits of their SSN/TIN in order to access their specific wage form. The recipient will be able to print or save valid copies of their form immediately. For all other forms types, the email contact will remain the same with the exception of the correct form type being listed (ie W-2, 1095, etc).
Articles in this section
- Can I import W-2 or 1099 data from another software program?
- What security measures are taken to protect my information?
- Can I reimport the same company without losing my existing data?
- Can I import some data and key in the rest?
- Upload a secure file for Technical Support
- What reports does the site offer and what do they do?
- How do I generate a report that summarizes my submissions?
- How do I generate a report that shows all data I have entered?
- How do I edit a form already added to the checkout cart?
- Why is my credit or debit card being declined?