The Payer Journal is a report that contains basic information about the payers in the software. The journal contains the following information:
- Payer TIN
- Payer name
- Payer address
- Payer telephone number
- Total number of forms created for the payer, by form type
- Grand total of forms by form type for all payers
Printing a Payer Journal
- Click on the Print drop down menu.
- Choose Journals.
- Choose Payer.
- Choose the payer(s) to print the journal for.
Note: To select multiple payers press and hold the Shift or Ctrl key and click in the gray grid area on the left of the payer TIN for each payer you wish to select. All payers can be selected by checking the Select All Payers box.
- Click Preview to preview the journal or Print to print the journal.
- You can select to display All Payers, Payers with W-2 Returns, or Payers with 1099 Returns.
- To sort fields in ascending or descending order:
- Click the field heading (e.g. Payer TIN, Payer Name One)
- A small arrow appears pointing upwards or downwards indicating ascending or descending order.