Printing a W-2 form
- Click on the Print Forms button.
- Select a payer and the recipient(s).
- Choose W-2 from the Select return window.
- Choose the Employment type on the W-2 forms.
- Choose print type (blank or pre-printed).
- Choose the Copy to be printed.
- Click Print or Preview. To print from the preview screen click on the print icon in the upper left corner.
Note: To print W-2 forms for specific recipients, click on the Select Recipients tab prior to clicking on print or preview. To select multiple recipients press and hold the Shift or Ctrl key and click in the gray grid area on the left of the recipient TIN for each recipient to be printed. All recipients can be selected by checking the All Recipients that have this return option.
Copy A - Sent to Social Security Administration with accompanied W-3
Copy B - Distributed to employee
Copy C - Distributed to employee
Copy D - Payer Copy
Copy 1 - Sent to state tax department
Copy 2 - Distributed to employee