To prevent reconciliation forms that have been filed electronically from being filed as a duplicate on paper, state reconciliation forms that have been e-filed cannot be printed through the Yearli program. If you would like a copy of the form for your records, you could consider taking a screenshot of the reconciliation data entry screen.
Saving a screenshot of the reconciliation screen
- Click on the Payer List button.
- Double click the state reconciliation form in the Forms List.
- Press the Ctrl, Alt, and Print Scrn keys on your keyboard.
- Open a new Paint or Word document.
- Press the Ctrl and V keys on your keyboard.
- Save the document.