Import from previous version
- Click the Import Data button.
- Choose Import from Previous Version.
- A message will display suggesting backing up the data first. This is referring to any data already entered in the current program, because the import will overwrite existing data.
- Click OK.
- Click Next at the Import From Previous wizard screen.
- Choose to Import last year's data or I would like to import from a different version of Yearli Desktop, Winfiler or Winfiler Plus.
- Click Next.
- Highlight the desired payers to be imported.
Note: To select multiple payers press and hold the Shift key or Ctrl key and click in the grey grid area on the left of the payer TIN for each payer you wish to select. You can also click the Select All Payers button on the right.
- Select one of the Import Options. "Do not import forms" will only import payer and recipient information. "Import forms with zero amounts" will import payer information, recipient information, and recipient forms with zero dollar values.
- Click Next once the desired payers have been selected.
- The text “Importing Payers… Please wait…” will display.
- When the import is complete, a dialog box will appear confirming the number of payers imported.
- Click OK.
- To import additional payers, select the Import More Payers? link or click Finish to close the import screen.
Note: Importing in Yearli will delete all Quarterly Returns for the imported payer in the current program. Data in prior years will not be affected.