Creating the UC-5A form
- Click on the Payer List button.
- Choose the payer.
- Click on the Payer State Info button.
- Click Add.
- Choose IN from the State drop down menu.
- Enter applicable state information.
- State ID for SUI: The State ID for SUI is the Indiana Account Number.
- SUI Wage Max: The SUI Wage Max is used to calculate Excess Wages on line 3.
- SUI %: The SUI % is the Rate used in calculating line 5.
Additional information about the UC-5A:
- Start Date: Filled from Start Date on the W-2 Employment Information tab
- SOC Code: Filled from SOC Code on the W-2 Employment Information tab
- Location Zip Code: Filled from Location Zip Code on the W-2 State-Specific tab
- Type: Filled from the Employment Type on the W-2 State-Specific tab
- Monthly Employment: Filled from the checkboxes for "Check if employee worked on the 12th day of each month" on the W-2 Employment Information tab