Creating the UI-3/40/40A form
- Click on the Payer List button.
- Choose the payer.
- Click on the Payer State Info button.
- Click Add.
- Choose IL from the State drop down menu.
- Enter applicable state information.
- State ID for SUI: The State ID for SUI is the Illinois Account Number.
- SUI Wage Max: The SUI Wage Max is used to calculate the Excess Wages on line 3.
- SUI %: The SUI % is the Rate used in calculating lines 5A and 5B.*
*To calculate Contribution Due on Line 5A using a rate greater than 5.400%, select “Check this box if subject to a new employer contribution rate (such as construction industry).” When this box is checked, the SUI% from the Payer State Window will be used to calculate Line 5A.