Not enough disk space is left on the installation drive or the SQL service is stopped.
Verify free disk space
- Open Computer.
- Right click on the drive where Yearli resides.
- Select Properties.
- Verify the amount of free space. Minimum of 2 GB free hard disk space required (4 GB or more recommended).
Verify the SQL server instance is running by checking the SQL Server Service Manager
- Access the Microsoft SQL Server Configuration Manager. For steps to do this see the How do I access SQL Server Configuration Manager? article.
- Click on “SQL Server Services” to display a list of the currently running services.
- Right click SQL Server (GREATLAND) *
- Click Start if necessary.
*The SQL Server instance will differ depending on the version of the program. The SQL servers associated with each version of the program are:
- WinFiler 2012 - 2013: WF_SS8E
- WinFiler Plus 2013 - 2014: WFP_SS8E
- Yearli 2014: WFP_SS8E
- Yearli 2015: WFP_SS8E or YD2015_SS8E
- Yearli 2016: WFP_SS8E or YD2015_SS8E
- Yearli 2018-Current: GREATLAND